Boxer 700HDX Mini Skid-Steer
Regular price $32,995.00
Shipping calculated at checkout.
The 700HDX features a unique hydraulically expandable undercarriage — from 35″ (89 cm) to 43.5″ (111 cm) — allowing the operator to retract the undercarriage for passages as narrow as 36″ (91 cm) wide then expand for increased stability while in operation by simply pulling or pushing a control lever. With a 24.8-HP (18.5-kW) diesel engine and 11.3/8.7 gpm (43/33 L/min) high/low hydraulic auxiliary flow, the 700HDX provides all the power you need for tough jobs. The 700HDX boasts a variety of new features, including a redesigned platform with added creature comforts, hydrostatic drive, piloted joystick controls, rubber-isolated engine and hydraulic components, tightened boom tolerances and a whole lot more!
- 24.8-HP (18.5 kW) Kubota Diesel Engine
- 2,020 lb (915 kg) tip capacity
- 707 lb (320 kg) operation capacity (35% tip load)
- Width of 43.5″ (110.5 cm) reduces to 34.5” (87.6 cm) to fit through a standard gate
- Stand-on platform with generous hip padding and added creature comforts for operator safety and comfort
- Dual hydrostatic operating system
- Piloted joystick controls with rocker-activated auxiliaries
- Rubber-isolated engine and hydraulic components
- Well-balanced and stable
- Excellent ground speed
- Universal compact utility loader mounting plate and quick-attach system to quickly and easily switch between any standard attachment