LED Identification Light Bar
Regular price $19.99
Shipping calculated at checkout.
This waterproof identification light bar with 3 lights is 15-15/16" long and designed for trailers wider than 80". Durable polycarbonate housing and lens. Surface mounts to trailer - hardware not included. 2-Wire design. DOT approved.
- LED trailer light functions as an identification light bar for trailers wider than 80"
- 3 Optronics AL91 series lights are replaceable (AL91RB - sold separately)
- Sonically sealed, waterproof housing and lens unit is submersible
- LEDs make great replacements for incandescent lights
- Last 50 times longer
- More efficient - provide brighter light with less power output
- No bulbs to replace - no brittle filaments
- Durable polycarbonate lens and housing
- Red lens over white LEDs
- Surface mounts on trailer - hardware not included
- 2-Wire design includes power lead and ground wire
- DOT compliant
- Dimensions: 15-15/16" long x 1-1/2" tall x 1-5/8" thick
- Distance between mounting holes (center on center): 7-1/2"
- Diodes: 9
- Power draw at 12.8V: 0.153 amps
- Wire length: 50"
- LIfetime warranty on LEDs
Optronics MCL93 Series LED Identification Light Bar for over 80 Inch Wide Trailers
Sonically Sealed, Waterproof Trailer Light
The waterproof construction of this light makes it ideal for use on trailers that may be submerged, like a boat trailer. The housing and lens are sonically sealed together to create a single unit, which means that water will not get into the light and damage the diodes or circuit board.
MCL93RB Sealed 3-Piece LED Identification Light Bar - Red, 9-diode 0.153A/12.8V
NOTE: PRICES SUBJECT TO CHANGE WITHOUT NOTICE