lock n flate air chuck
Like no other air chuck on the market, the LockNFlate's six steel jaws lock onto any Schrader valve to create a secure, hands-free connection. The heavy-duty construction is built to last and stand up to everyday use in even the busiest tire shops, service bays, and garages.Features:
- REVOLUTIONARY DESIGN: six steel jaws lock onto any Schrader valve to create a secure, hands-free connection.
- 1/4” NPT THREAD SIZE: compatible with most standard air hoses
- HARDENED SEEL COLLET: Fits all standard Schrader valves [VG8/8V1 valve threads]
- RATED TO 150 PSI: Suitable for garage and industrial airline systems, auto and manual tire inflators, portable pressure gauges, and constant pressure systems
- HEAVY-DUTY CONSTRUCTION is built to last and stand up to everyday use in even the busiest tire shops, service bays, and garages.
- DURABLE, SPRING-LOADED TPU SEAL: Inflate tires with or without the valve core in place
- AVAILABLE IN 2 STYLES: Open Flow or Closed Flow
- OPEN FLOW: Air passes through freely on or off the valve stem. For use with inflator gauges and automatic systems.
CLOSED FLOW: Must engage the tire valve for air to flow. For use directly from a compressor or air hose.
- If used with a multi-hose inflation kit, use CLOSED FLOW LockNFlate Air Chucks.
- For use on Milwaukee®, DeWalt®, or other battery inflators, choose an OPEN FLOW LockNFlate® Air Chuck.